At Family Orthodontics, we are excited to be open once again for regular orthodontic appointments. We have been working hard to implement many protocols to abide by guidelines in the newest order from Governor Walz regarding elective dental treatment and to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible. The new protocols include but are not limited to:
- The patient or parent/guardian of the patient will be asked to sign a consent form upon arrival. The form states that we are in the midst of a pandemic and any contact with others may increase one`s risk of exposure to Covid-19, including a visit to the orthodontist. We are using the highest level of personal protective equipment and taking all precautions possible.
- Everyone who enters the office must wear a mask or face covering. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with one.
- We will take every patient`s temperature. If you have a fever (above 100 degrees F), we will reschedule your appointment.
- We will continue social distancing to the best of our ability. We are requesting that patients only proceed to the back clinic area. Please minimize your interactions with other people in the office and wait in your car when possible.
- Non-urgent appointments, such as routine retainer checks, will be rescheduled for July and August.
We are so grateful for your support, flexibility and trust in us as your orthodontists. We thank you for your understanding and cannot wait to see you again in person.
Dr. Angela Ross and Dr. Rosemary Lelich